• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New menber- Again

Speedsterbeast

Hello all. I am sort of a new member.
I have been part time in the business since 2008 but on June 6th I went full time here in Thunder Bay, Ontario

On April Fools Day I jumped on a plane and flew accross Canada to buy a slightly used Versacamm SP300V and a Honda CRV to drive it back with. I then made the 25 hour trip home with much of the printer in the front seat and even some under my right arm.

I then gave my employer of 12 years my notice. This is where the story gets sad.- Then I handed in my company vehicle and gas card and didn't look back

I am now in my third month of full time business and loving it. Much of my time is still spent learning, but it is a lot of fun. Thanks for the past advice and for the advice to come. I hope to be able to start giving back to the forum as it has helped me a lot over the past few years.

Cheers all.

website is www.northshoresigns.ca for more jibberish about me.