• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant from Springfield, MO

NPrint Man

:signs101:Hi Everyone, I'm a new merchant and I am doing fine.... in 2009!
With one of the largest Digital printers in the USA....we want to make it happen for you. I will handle all customer accounts from Signs 101, personally and I believe you will know we care about you & your business! I want to encourage you! Don't let all the economic talk get you down. It's not the greatest out there, but remember the Chinese have the same word for "crisis" as for "opportunity". In times like these we have to be go-getters and make things happen. Imagine having access to one of the largest digital print machines in the USA....NO investment & ......well the return depends on you. Let's partner together. Our main goal this year is to help you sell more & close more deals by giving you the best personal service, quality products, turn time and competitive pricing that we can. Check me out at buysharpsigns.com and e mail or call me for my latest update. I'll stop blabbing....you can tell I'm excited.....I love the sign business......I look forward to talking and working with you soon!
larry@buysharpsigns.com

ChicagoGraphics

I hate to bust your bubble, but there are many compaines out there with 5m machines. You make it sound like your the only company that has one.

mcgrawdesigns

Welcome, I went to college in Springfield, back when it was SMS, not Missouri State (that still doesn't sound right to me). Also, didn't someone from Sharp Signs use to pen a column in one of the Sign Magazines?