• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member - CCR Webstore

ccrwebstore

Hello everyone. My name is Gail. I am NOT in the sign-making business but have an e-commerce site that sells cleaning/maintenance items and our primary customers seem to be those in the printing business. We sell swabs, clean wipers, solvents, air dusters etc. and we try to do to sell at the best prices as well.

www.ccrwebstore.com

Our parent company, CCR sells cleanroom supplies to pharmaceutical and high-tech companies but when we started selling our products online, we noticed that the majority of our customers were small print shops, several in the sign-making business. Since we don't have a lot of knowledge about this industry, we wanted to see if we could engage somewhere to learn a little more.

After checking out signs101.com, this seemed like a super-friendly and supportive place to jump in, so here we are.

Ideally, we would like to be able to get feedback and suggestions from customers. We would like to be able to find the right product for your application, ie. the perfect swab for cleaning print heads etc. We can send samples free of charge if you need to test a few different samples to see which one will work best for you. If you use a product that we don't carry on our website, we would like to hear about that also, so we can look into adding valuable items to our product line. Anyways, we won't be spamming or pushing, but are just here if anyone is looking for the type of products that we carry.

Thank-you and we are looking forward to your comments, suggestion or questions!

Gail

ChiknNutz

Welcome! At first, it seems an odd fit for you to come here, but I see what you've got going on there. One thing I can think of, obviously, is some solvent-proof foam swabs for printer maintenance. Would also like to find a cheaper alternative to the cleaning solvent we use (for cleaning heads, a head capping stations), but also need to make 100% sure it's compatible with the inks we use.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.................

I think you'll be doing a lota business around this joint.​

:Oops: By the way..... what day were you looking at this and thought it to be a friendly place ?? Only kidding..........

ChiknNutz

I don't if there is a specific name for it...best I can do is provide the MSDS sheet for your review.

http://www.rolanddga.com/rnet30/files/support/ssd070425_sl-cl.pdf

Thanks GraphiXtreme. We definitely have a selection of solvent-proof foam swabs. We carry 24 different varieties of foam swabs online.

http://www.ccrwebstore.com/shop/index.php?cPath=27_30&sort=2a&page=1

As far as cleaning solvents, we sell Isopropyl Alcohol in small bottles and we also carry solvent dispensing bottles. Do you have a name for the cleaning solvent that would be required?

cOrKinSA

Welcome from South Texas!
Maybe you can create a page that collects all information of what Sign Companies have ordered in the past to help us find things easier or possibly what another shop that has had greater success with on a better cleaner from your site could offer us.
Just my 2 cents.

ccrwebstore

:thankyou: for all the kind welcomes! You guys are :cool1:

Welcome from South Texas!
Maybe you can create a page that collects all information of what Sign Companies have ordered in the past to help us find things easier or possibly what another shop that has had greater success with on a better cleaner from your site could offer us.
Just my 2 cents.

Corkinsa - great suggestion - I will work on this over the next couple of days and let you guys know.