• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member - Jack Ripper & Associates

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Dan Ripper of Jack Ripper & Associates, located in Plymouth, Michigan has just signed on as a merchant member here at Signs 101. For those not familiar with them, they are sign supply distributors and have a very nice website that you can visit by clicking on their merchant banner at the bottom of the page.

Welcome aboard Dan and thank you for your support! :thankyou:

jdb

Is my computer stuck in the "twilight zone" or something? Again no banner at the bottom! Thats 2 for 2.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA..................

I can see it.... and I'm on 98 and XP

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Check your browser settings. If you restrict anything such as cookies, popups etc. put signs 101 onr you white list of exempted sites. You may also need to clear your browser cache.

jdb

Everything else is there except these 2 new additions. Did everything Fred suggested also. I guess if I really need to I can type them in the address bar. No big deal, just curious.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Everything else is there except these 2 new additions. Did everything Fred suggested also. I guess if I really need to I can type them in the address bar. No big deal, just curious.

If that's what's happening it is almost certainly a browser cache issue. Just look under options for cache clearing or just hit your browser refresh button.

David Wright

These guys are a stone's throw from me and I have used them a few times. Good service and products.
Nice to see they even stock the U-brackets that I actually need next week. You would think the bigger suppliers around here would carry but there you go.

Recommended.

SignProOhio

WOW didn't think that was going to happen! Good deal! That would make a lot of members on here happy if that came into effect.

Dan Ripper

OK. You will receive a 5% discount, on our already low prices, if you guys use the code signs101 Let me know if there are any problems.