• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member - Jack Ripper & Associates

weaselboogie

What Jack Ripper thing?

Jack the ripper was a serial killer. I believe it was an unsolved case, but seems he was the most popular serial killer of all time victimizing London's prostitutes.

I heard later he moved to the states and went into the sign and banner industry. :wink:

At one point I was doing bar banners for Budweiser and Fame beverage out of canton. All of their preprinted banners were done by Ripper and associates. Banners were good for short term outside use. Polypropelene? Is that right?

Oh, I see... I just saw who I was responding to.... Any relation?

WVB

has anyone commented on the Jack the Ripper thing or
is it just me??!!

I thought about it...

Jack the ripper was a serial killer. I believe it was an unsolved case, but seems he was the most popular serial killer of all time victimizing London's prostitutes.

Technically it is unsolved due to the fact Jack died at a mental hospital... They figured out who it was based on evidence. The fact that all the killings stopped once he was admitted to a mental hospital further proved their findings. Before they could take it to trial, etc. Jack died (I can't remember from what illness now)...

Dan Ripper

Yeah that's us. I was joking about "what Jack Ripper thing"

My dad's name is actual Jack Ripper and as you can tell it's worked as a great company name for over 31 years.