Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Merchant Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Fred Weiss, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We have a new Merchant Member!

AllSquare Jason
    AllSquare Computer Technologies

Toll Free (888) 286-8801
    www.AllSquare.com

All Square offers several brands of inkjet systems, media, software and accessories. Check them out.

Tags:
  2. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Welcome AllSquare Jason!

And Kudos to you Fred - love to see this site growing with more merchant members!!

3. Thanks guys! I am looking forward to playing an active roll on the Signs101 forum. I've learned from reading members posts & made some good friends in the short time I've been posting. I refer my clients to Signs101 as an added resource for good information.

- AllSquare is one of the largest stocking Roland Dealers on the East Coast. We are conveniently located between Atlanta, GA & Charlotte, NC right off I-85/385 here in Greenville, SC.

My position at AllSquare is in Solvent Printing & Media, and currently we are getting more into Dye Sublimation.

We stock a wide variety of wide format printers & media. Such as our own ACTion Laminates, Arlon, Avery, Beaver Paper, Canon, Epson, Ergosoft, Colorburst, HP, Innova, KeenCut, Moab, Roland, SEAL, SIHL, Sawgrass, 3M, and US Banner as well as other 3rd party media. We hope to add MacTac to our arsenal at the beginning of next year.

We also have a 30" VersaCamm that we demo and print to test all of our materials before recommending them to our clients.

We are in the process of setting up special pricing for Signs101 members, and I do offer FREE sample rolls of most material we sell to forum members already.

If there is anything I can do for anyone - please feel free to post, PM, call or email me anytime. My AOL IM is JasonCurd. I am online most everyday 8:30 - 5:30.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and HAPPY PRINTING to everyone!!

4. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Welcome from PA to :signs101: and thanks for all of the offers. Might take you up on a few.

5. Pro Signs & Graphix

Pro Signs & Graphix Very Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Jason,

Been looking at your stuff for some time now. Just have never gotten around to calling, although we do have your cats.

Glad to see you are a part of the gang!!!

6. Mikew

Mikew Member

Feb 22, 2004
    Welcome to the site! Please keep us posted on the sublimation products you are going to carry.

7. vid

vid Very Active Member

Jun 11, 2003
    California
    Welcome Jason

Thanks for supporting my favorite website!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  8. Inkfish Graphics

Inkfish Graphics Active Member

May 8, 2006
    Jason is a big bozo, but has some REEEEEAAAAL good prices. :)