• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We have a new Merchant Member!

AllSquare Jason
AllSquare Computer Technologies

Toll Free (888) 286-8801
www.AllSquare.com

All Square offers several brands of inkjet systems, media, software and accessories. Check them out.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Welcome AllSquare Jason!

And Kudos to you Fred - love to see this site growing with more merchant members!!

AllSquare Jason

Thanks guys! I am looking forward to playing an active roll on the Signs101 forum. I've learned from reading members posts & made some good friends in the short time I've been posting. I refer my clients to Signs101 as an added resource for good information.

- AllSquare is one of the largest stocking Roland Dealers on the East Coast. We are conveniently located between Atlanta, GA & Charlotte, NC right off I-85/385 here in Greenville, SC.

My position at AllSquare is in Solvent Printing & Media, and currently we are getting more into Dye Sublimation.

We stock a wide variety of wide format printers & media. Such as our own ACTion Laminates, Arlon, Avery, Beaver Paper, Canon, Epson, Ergosoft, Colorburst, HP, Innova, KeenCut, Moab, Roland, SEAL, SIHL, Sawgrass, 3M, and US Banner as well as other 3rd party media. We hope to add MacTac to our arsenal at the beginning of next year.

We also have a 30" VersaCamm that we demo and print to test all of our materials before recommending them to our clients.

We are in the process of setting up special pricing for Signs101 members, and I do offer FREE sample rolls of most material we sell to forum members already.

If there is anything I can do for anyone - please feel free to post, PM, call or email me anytime. My AOL IM is JasonCurd. I am online most everyday 8:30 - 5:30.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and HAPPY PRINTING to everyone!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA to :signs101: and thanks for all of the offers. Might take you up on a few.

Jason,

Been looking at your stuff for some time now. Just have never gotten around to calling, although we do have your cats.

Glad to see you are a part of the gang!!!

Mikew

Welcome to the site! Please keep us posted on the sublimation products you are going to carry.

vid

Welcome Jason

Thanks for supporting my favorite website!

Last edited: