• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New merchant

CoCut USA

Howdy, ya'll. CoCut, the cutting plug-in for CorelDRAW, Illustrator and other vector programs, is probably well-known, thus it was way overdue for a US presence. Please check us out at www.cocutusa.com. The "CoCut Store" is still in development, albeit it works and all pricing is correct. Ditto on the S101 Member Only Store, which offers everything at a 20% discount (we confirm S 101 membership status before shipping). It's at http://www.cocutusa.com/?page_id=671

But before spending any money, be sure to try the Free 30 Day Trial at: http://www.cocutusa.com/?page_id=227

Thanks!

Jim

TheSnowman

Am I missing something? I installed it, but it's just grey'd out. I thought it was an illustrator plugin.

attachment.php

Attachments

• grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 88

CoCut USA

Am I missing something? I installed it, but it's just grey'd out. I thought it was an illustrator plugin.

attachment.php

That is odd. I have yet to see it, and I've tested it with everything up to CS5. I'll get with our programmers and ask what's up.

More soon ...

Best Regards,

Jim

CoCut USA

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people.

Hear lots of good comments about your software. and hope someday to buy it.

Thanks! Would love to have you as a customer someday.

And anytime you've got some extra playing around time, be sure to try the 30-day trial ( http://www.cocutusa.com/?page_id=227 ). It's free, and requires no purchase or credit card. Just submit the form and links and a license code are sent automatically, within a couple minutes or so.

Best,

Jim

CoCut USA

attachment.php

Hi Kraig,

My techs in Germany got back to me and I had an epiphany: I am a moron!!!

Sorry, I overlooked the oh so obvious. :banghead: It's grayed-out because no object exists in the file. Draw a box or ellipse and select it, or just have objects in the design, and the feature will then be available, as with all AI tools related to objects.

In short, if no object is selected, then the entire design is sent to cut (it separates color layers and welds, etc.). But if you only want to cut one item, select it and only the selected item is sent to cut (preview window, which then gives you options like weed boxes, multi-color reg marks, etc.)

Sorry for not figuring that out, instantly.

Best,

Jim

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
That's what I was going to suggest.

Hi Kraig,

My techs in Germany got back to me and I had an epiphany: I am a moron!!!

Sorry, I overlooked the oh so obvious. :banghead: It's grayed-out because no object exists in the file. Draw a box or ellipse and select it, or just have objects in the design, and the feature will then be available, as with all AI tools related to objects.

In short, if no object is selected, then the entire design is sent to cut (it separates color layers and welds, etc.). But if you only want to cut one item, select it and only the selected item is sent to cut (preview window, which then gives you options like weed boxes, multi-color reg marks, etc.)

Sorry for not figuring that out, instantly.

Best,

Jim
But, I thought it was too simple be be the answer...:toasting: