• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New model year deals on equipment

wouldduck

Is there a better time of the year to buy equipment? Is it like new models and they discount the older year a little or are they the same price all the time.

I have a redsail cutter and want to upgrade to a roland or graptek. Any
advise would be greatly appreciated.

I want to contour cut for logos and t shirts.
trying to go to the next step up. Will retire in a few years and want something to make a few more extra bucks.

Now do glass etching and signs for the local area and am doing well. Will be getting into sub soon.:beer

sarge

i would look at summa .. and i am thinking the d series would be your best bet .. i have 2 of them and have had no issues .. they have a free download called winplot that you can use to send your work to the plotter .. one of my plotters i have had for 7 years with no problems .. good luck

Boomer

If you can make it to a trade show you can get better deals,but that isn't the time to make a decision on which one you want. Do alot of research on dealers,dealer support and warranty coverage.Find a dealer near you so if you do need work you may not be down for days.Once you have all your info then hit the trade shows and make a deal.We have a Roland versacamm and are very happy with it and don't plan on changing but if we did make a brand change we would probably consider a Mutoh. Good Luck

wouldduck

Thanks all of you I'll do more research and save pennies for now.
I will make some of the trade shows. Is the one in Indy this summer a good one?