• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New multitex. Opinions?

flyplainsdrifta

Just now popped it into a banner stand and it is much much smoother. Just thin enough now you can drop 90" of material into a roll up stand with no issue whatsoever. Anyone else get a chance to run this yet?

flyplainsdrifta

From what I heard and what I can feel, it's a bit thinner than 220, reformed coating and less of the shredding and fraying that was rampant with the 220. This stuff you can actually cut with a knife and not have it shred completely or have to hotknife. I think uf was looking to optimize it for banner stands tbh.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hmm, we have never had those issues with c220. We used it alot for awhile and now my main client who uses it is asking for more so I was trying to figure out what changed

flyplainsdrifta

Oh really? We just had issues over time with the fraying. With repeated usage in a stand we had issues on edges once in a while, and often had to clean up some of the cuts with a hotknife pre stand. Otherwise I've loved the material.