• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Mutoh from SW !!!!!

Cruzer

A Sign is a Sign is a Sign
I just purchased as 1204 Mutoh from Ronda at SW and Wow.
even thought its size made a difference it was as simple as getting my HP deskjet loaded and started up. Wow how it prints. I printed a banner and my customers went ape #@@$ over the detail. I got a couple of orders just off the samples I printed. :scream:

timandmikki

I have been thinking about purchasing a printer from SW also. Sounds like your very pleased with it. My only concern is if it need serviced. Does Mutoh service the printer, or do you have to get someone else to do it?:thankyou:

k6media

We've got the Mutoh 1604 and have been extremely pleased with the quality of output...

We bought it from a company called Mondrian Hall, and they service it for us.

ilmt

this has happened to me a few times, randomly. i didn't change an settings in the flexi program.

i was worried that something was broken on the head, but i don't really know what to think now other than just a random occurrence.

MacDaddy

What Happened????? Your post seems to have NOTHING to do with this thread... If you have a problem please tell us what it is...

ilmt

What Happened????? Your post seems to have NOTHING to do with this thread... If you have a problem please tell us what it is...

i must have had two tabs open in my browser and posted my reply to the wrong thread.

sorry guys.

JBarraxSW

Congrats on your printer purchase Cruzer, and thanks for your business. :notworthy:
We're glad to see it's wowing your customers.

TimandMikki, the PrismJET VJ48 is serviced nationwide by GEI Calgraph, same as all Mutoh printers. However, based on its service record in the field, the vast majority of people who buy one will not need any on-site service. It's extremely well built and reliable.

Compilla

MacDaddy

"the PrismJET VJ48 is serviced nationwide by GEI Calgraph, same as all Mutoh printers."

The labor part of the warranty must be purchased at the time of sale otherwise only parts are covered.

JBarraxSW

An on-site warranty with full coverage for parts and labor is also availalbe.
You can get it either way, depending on what level of coverage you prefer.

MacDaddy

I believe that is exactly what I said except for the part about it being "same as all Mutoh printers." which is not a true statement.

Having said all that, it is a very good machine and will get the job done very quickly with no problems... For the price and performance it can't be beat.

JBarraxSW

If a customer opts for the Premium on-site warranty, his or her coverage is the same as any other Mutoh printer. If he or she does not, then there will be a slight difference.

Some people would like to have the option of a less expensvie warranty, especially on a machine on which they're not likely to need it.

MacDaddy

"Some people would like to have the option of a less expensvie warranty, especially on a machine on which they're not likely to need it."

Which makes it different from any other Mutoh, right....................................................................

Jeezzzzzzzzzz, sometimes when speaking to adults I feel as if I am talking to my 3 year old... I am outa here, You guys have a good day.

animenick65

"Some people would like to have the option of a less expensvie warranty, especially on a machine on which they're not likely to need it."

Which makes it different from any other Mutoh, right....................................................................

Jeezzzzzzzzzz, sometimes when speaking to adults I feel as if I am talking to my 3 year old... I am outa here, You guys have a good day.

Where did that come from?

timandmikki

well, I just want to make sure it is a high quality machine that will produce good prints, and can be fixed if it gets broke... To those who own one, are you happy with it, or do you wish you would have purchased a different machine?