• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Mutoh solvent ink and what you need to know

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The new ink is here which means the old ink is going to disappear soon. Mutoh already is out of stock of the old style ink so the only remaining cartridges are in dealer stock rooms. I've compiled what I believe is most important about the switch below.

If you have any of the following models and already use Mutoh Original Eco Ultra inks, you can just use the new ink as if nothing has changed:

VJ628, VJ628X, VJ1324, VJ1324X, VJ1324XS, VJ1624, VJ1624X, VJ1628, VJ1638, VJ1638X, VJ2638 and VJ2638X

Available here - 220mL | 440mL

Use Coupon Code FREESHIP for free ground shipping

Important note: Although a firmware upgrade is not required to use these new inks, you may need to upgrade when a new head is installed. Also, if you own any of the machines above and have not inked them up yet, you will need to ink up with the old Eco Ultra inks first before switching to the new.

If you own any of the following models, Mutoh does NOT recommend using this ink in your machine and does NOT have an alternative:

VJ1204 (All Solvent Versions), VJ1304, VJ1604, VJ1614 and any other printer that uses DX5 print heads or lower.

We now carry the Bordeaux Fuze MT inks that are compatible with your machine. No flush or firmware update required.

Available here - 440mL

Use Coupon Code FREESHIP for free ground shipping

Hope that helps!