• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New,Newbie, Rookie

nopalito24

Hello,

I think this site is great/and would like to extend my thanks to everyone and
the creator of the site. I do have a daytime job but would also like to have a home based sign business- I have a vinyl cutter which I've been using for vinyl letterin, t-shirts, decals, business cards, promotional items. I would like to get more into the business because for once I enjoy it, my wife has excellent design skills so we will be moving into the Graphic design, coorporate branding and image field. I'm thinking of purchasing large format eco solvent printer next but we'll see. Anyways, I have great experience w/ Graphtec plotters so thats something I can bring to this site.

Now,I'm not the type to have a facebook account, or one who put stickers of family members on my rear car window so I'm a little concern about all the personal questions this site asks when registering, Everything is cool w/ that right? I'm not going to get phone calls or visitors I'm I. Don't think so but I though I should ask.
Anyways, its great to be here and thank you for all the info.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Now,I'm not the type to have a facebook account, or one who put stickers of family members on my rear car window so I'm a little concern about all the personal questions this site asks when registering, Everything is cool w/ that right? I'm not going to get phone calls or visitors I'm I. Don't think so but I though I should ask.

The questions are there, primarily, to help us keep this a community for professional sign makers. They also serve as a fraud reduction measure.

The personal and private answers (the top half of the form) are not displayed to members other than admins and the member to whom it applies. Our privacy policy is that we do not share this information with anyone else except under a court order in the rare event of fraudulent and/or criminal activities. In addition, we do not contact members except in the conduct of managing Signs 101 with the exception of a possible future newsletter and for which there is a check box in each member's profile to receive or not receive.

nopalito24

we don't really do big orders but we focus more on specialty, unique designs for the business cards. weeding is not so bad-Graphtec sells these sticky sheets called carried sheets wher you place the card stock- after the machine countour cuts the design you pull the sheet out and the cards stay on the carrier, all you got to do is lift them up.

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod. What's for dinner tonight? Because you see,11,863 of us are hungry and now that "we know where you live", maybe we can just drop in?:Oops: :Welcome: :signs101: