• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New non adhesive material like static cling?

TimToad

A while back I read about this new material that works and acts like static cling but utilizes a different and supposedly superior adhesion method.

Anybody else see this or try it yet?

rfulford

Yupo makes a product called Octopus that is really neat but the price is out there. It uses micro suction cups imbedded in the material and sounds similar to glassadhere. It grips like crazy and can removed and reused. I have been moving a 9x12 print around my house for about a year now and it still sticks like new. Its about $2.50 per square foot IIRC.

TimToad

Thanks everybody, it was GlassAdhere that I read about. the Octupus material sounds intriguing as well.

GlassADhere

After several test runs, We do have the final version of GlassADhere (with micro-suction technology) perfected and in stock. Just e-mail me walterjr@glassadhere.com for a sample. www.glassadhere.com Our national, regional and local dealers (Photo Tex dealers) are stocking or will be stocking the material. Its does come in optical clear and white opaque. Also look for NEW window media to come out in 2015. Happy New Year to everyone.

Jackpine

After several test runs, We do have the final version of GlassADhere (with micro-suction technology) perfected and in stock. Just e-mail me walterjr@glassadhere.com for a sample. www.glassadhere.com Our national, regional and local dealers (Photo Tex dealers) are stocking or will be stocking the material. Its does come in optical clear and white opaque. Also look for NEW window media to come out in 2015. Happy New Year to everyone.

I've tried it and it works great. Nice product. Contour cuts like warm butter.