• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Offerings from Golden Era Studios

Mike Jackson

Hello Signs 101,
I advertised here earlier in the year and quite a few people purchased one or more of our CD collections. Thanks!

In the time since then, Golden Era Studios has licensed many of our images through Letterhead Fonts. Three smaller groupings of our images from the Americana Collection of Panels and Ornaments are now available for immediate download and smaller collections from my Centennial Collection of Panels and Ornaments are soon to follow. Prices of these smaller groupings at Letterhead Fonts.com range from $49 to $69. Some are discounted during the introduction period. Order today!

Of course, we still sell the COMPLETE COLLECTIONS on CD rom, including Main Street Collection of Panels and Ornaments and the Broadway Collection of Panels and Ornaments. When purchased on CD rom, you also get a nice booklet to help find and identify the images on the CD. And since the beginning of 2010,...we have been selling them in Bundles for significant savings. You can purchase all four collections for a total of $525 plus $6 shipping for a savings of $315! You can pay with Visa or Mastercard through me, or use PayPal and use any card through them.

Best regards,
Mike Jackson : Golden Era Studios
Jackson Hole, WY