• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new old dog

Mike Null

Hi all:

Just joined because I just acquired a Graphtec 5100-75. Have a laser engraving business along with heat transfer and sublimation. Have been in business for 8+ years. Vinyl cutting is new to me.

I'm interested in how I might use Corel Draw with my "new" equipment.

Pro Image

The program your looking for in called Co-cut.......Techman will chime in with the uses he uses it and is very up on the product...........

OH and Howdee from VA............

PMG

Mike Null said:
Hi all:

Just joined because I just acquired a Graphtec 5100-75. Have a laser engraving business along with heat transfer and sublimation. Have been in business for 8+ years. Vinyl cutting is new to me.

I'm interested in how I might use Corel Draw with my "new" equipment.
Is this Mike Null Sr.from Nullynski Racecars....Welcome from the North side!!! this is Mike if your wondering who i am!!!!

Checkers

Welcome Mike,
I don't own a Graphtec, but I understand that you should be able to plot right from Corel using the drivers that are available on their website. http://www.graphtecusa.com/support.php
Co-Cut or other programs/plug ins will afford you more options when it comes to cutting. As it's been mentioned earlier, Curtis knows a good amount about that.

Checkers