• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new or used printer?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm not sure, but I think you need two 220 lines run from the breaker box. Anyone know for sure?

(sorry, piracy in progress)

Best to run all the way from the pole just to be safe.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• wiring.jpg
    wiring.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 89

signage

How do you run a printer off of zip ties:help

Once I learn how to do that I will be buying a few used printers my self:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The electrician will know what needs to be done I'm sure. There are only 7 left at that price so it might be worth it to check out at least.

GB2

Old Member
PM sent.

I'm about to put up for sale a Mimaki JV3-130 54" printer in excellent condition if you're interested.

Ultimate

New Mutoh ValueJet

I just open my signage and printing business. Looked at alot of used and new equipment. I bought 48" ValueJet from Signwarehouse. I love the machine. We printed 10 47" X 8' banners the same night I set it up. If you can afford it go with the 64".

CheapVehicleWrap

I just open my signage and printing business. Looked at alot of used and new equipment. I bought 48" ValueJet from Signwarehouse. I love the machine. We printed 10 47" X 8' banners the same night I set it up. If you can afford it go with the 64".

Had you only asked prior....

CentralSigns

Not true, if both those 120v spaces are on the same leg, you will have 120v!

Ya but if you move one you can open the other side of the leg, and then you have a 220 spot. It's a real easy move, don't sweat that. Like artbot said he's right, if you have 2 slots you have 220 space. As far as size or number is concerned, you can run wire big enough to service 2 plugs at what ever amperage you need, and put a breaker of the the size needed. Can't be more than a dryer or stove for needs.

If you're new to the business then definitely buy new. The extra hand holding a supplier can give you when you purchase a new machine from them will be worth its weight in gold, or whatever other precious metal is pricey these days. In a couple of years, when (if?) you become an old pro and know your stuff, and you'll know what to look for and look out for, then -- and only then -- you'll be ready for a used machine.

Steve