• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New outlet for router sign artist

Joe Crumley

Greetings everyone,

Hope this is the correct place to post this information.

While teaching a course on font management at the Covered Bridge workshop, I brought up the question "Why hasn't there been a forum for sign artist with routers". That is a forum-workshop that isn't associated by a major manufacturer. The room was a buzz and one student said he'd build a website, while others joined with their offers. Two weeks later the website was up and going. It's been an amazing hit. Please feel free to offer your knowledge and input.

Some of the best sign artist in the country has jumped in and are offering lots of sage advice. Sure would like to have yours too.

Give it a peek. www.3dsignforum.com

Joe Crumley
www.normansignco.com

SebastienL

Thanks Joe. I have been searching for a while now for a good cnc forum. I flipped a few post on this one and it looks rather promising. There are some cnc forums out there, but they all seem rather amateurish; I don't really care for "Homebuilt rigs". This one looks really professional with good info... and amazing, inspirational portfolios.

:thankyou:

Hytek Tools

Thank you for posting this here Joe. I have been meaning to stop here at signs101 for awhile to invite people to our new little forum.

Thank you so much for what you have done over there! I would like to extend Joe's welcome to anyone here at Signs that feels they could benefit from our little group.

Hope to see you there. I need to stop here more this place is awesome and has an overabundance of information about creating all types of signs!