• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Plotter Need help installing it into flexi

Lasvegassigns

Well I just got a new plotter the Graphtec FC7000-75 Problem is I cannot find that model on the list when I select add setup from flexi production manager.

How can I add it?

chopper

I dont think you will find it at the graphtec web site the driver will come from flexi so I would check thier web site it should be downloadable from there
if not call thier tech line and you will get it that way// chopper

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
7.5v2 I installed the drivers that came with it but nothing shows up in flexi

The FC7000 wasn't supported until Flexi 7.6, that's why there's no driver. Just use the FC5000, if memory serves. If not that one then one of the others. Know that unless you upgrade to Flexi7.6V2 the media size polling won't work on roll media. It'll return the proper numbers divided by 10.

Lasvegassigns

yea I think it works but it will not detect registration marks with that driver which isn't a huge deal at the moment... guess I am going to have to buy flexi 8

Lasvegassigns

yes it's a clean version..... For some reaason though when I log on to the scanvec site it only has an update from 7.5 v4 not from 75 v2

Lasvegassigns

O well it came with some software that opens the flexi production manager from illustrator (cutting master 2.1) if the 5100 driver doesn't work i can at least use that for now...

Thanks guys I will call flexi in the morning