Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New post-An Unknown Failure has Occured

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Big House Signs, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Big House Signs

Big House Signs Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    I just read thru the entire old post....but could not find my answer. Everytime I go to print in production manager "An Unknown Failure has Occured, Restart the Application". How can i get rid of this? Please I hope some one can help tonioght! I finally got a bunch o work in and I need to get it running tonight.

Thanks so anyone who can help.

Tags:
  2. Big House Signs

Jul 23, 2007
    Gee Guys...thanks for the help. For anyone having the same problem and being as dumb as I am....here is what I did. Go to start button on window...to all programs to SAI production suite to preference manager..hit factory defaults, then load. You have to reset up the printer and cutter...but everything is working now. Thank goodness.

3. Flubber

Flubber Member

Apr 28, 2010
    sometimes flexi is jus a freaking pain in the rear......flexisign pro 10.0.2...but i do love how simple it is to operate just wish it was flawless.

4. dj_elite

dj_elite Active Member

Oct 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I had a similar problem. Turned out to be my Comcast software for my internet. For some reason it kept blocking production manager

5. Big House Signs

Jul 23, 2007
    So there's problems in 10 too? Really wanting to upgrade, but I finally have 8.6 printing ok to the mimaki...and of course there is the money issue!