• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Printing Room For L25500

We just moved from an open freezing warehouse to an indoor location. I read the manual for the L25500 and it has a varying degree of temperatures. I want to know what you guys have your rooms set to. Temperature? Do you use a De-humidifyer? Please let me know.

ProColorGraphics

I have a humidifier going in the winter to keep it around 40% humidity. I have my furnace set at 60 degrees and once it gets going, it keeps my 900 square foot shop at around 72. I might not be as happy when summer comes. :)

J Hill Designs

300 sq feet?!?! doesnt even seem like the printer would fit...

hehe

edit: holiday brain ****...did the math waaay wrong...

merry xmas all, im off to the bar

:thumb:

HulkSmash

sometimes it's 20 degrees in here, and no issues..The hottest was prob. 80 in here.. still no issues. It's pretty versatile. I would make sure there's a little moisture in the air to have quality prints. Get a humidifier,

ProColorGraphics

I definitely second the humidifier!!

The quality improved and the "bowing" issues that were going around went away for me once I got a humidifier and kept it between 40 and 50 percent humidity in my place.

RobbyMac

We've been printing hauler wraps non stop for the past week. The room is consistently 76-77 degrees, thermostat is set to 70. We open the production room doors to our install bay to help keep it under control.
Our production room is around 35' x 25' roughly? 8 ft. ceilings, ground floor.

Suz

We have our printer in a shop that is about 2,000 square feet. Being in Washington State, we really don't need air conditioning and the shop windows all face the east, so it stays cool even on hot days. In the winter, we do run a heater and I keep in in the low 60's range. Can't tell you what the humidity level is, sorry! Anyhow, I don't think we've had any issues due to climate so far. I do have the machine very close to some large windows and it is a bit drafty there. Again, no problems.

MIMO

40-45% humidity, temps vary

humidity we keep at 40-45%, temps vary from 18C to 25C. We have them in a separate room that is about 300sq ft. No problems to report. I think the humidity is key to succesful prints, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks everyone. When we first moved to an enclosed room I thought it was more the heat/ cold issue that we were trying to deal with. It looks like it's more the issue of humidity that is the problem.