• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New problem, please help

PROBIRD

So i printed a banner couple weeks ago that had a image with a heavy black outline and it worked out perfect, today i go to print another of the same image and same file as last and the black is now silver.
So i tried another design that i already made and it printed correctly, so why would the one file just all of a sudden not work correctly?

Machine is a 62 prismjet extra/falcon outdoor. And flexi software.

Thanks in advance.

thewvsignguy

Some how along the line something in the profile could have changed. I have been having problems over the last year with flexi 10 profiles myself and I'm sure flexi is at the root of the problem. If the file is still in production manager, go back and resend it taking a look at the profile and how that black was made. RGB, full Black or a combo of all four CYMK colors.

Just today I had to do a total reinstall of flexi because of production manager issues.

What version of flexi are you using?

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Same Issue...

I had similar issues over the past few months with Flexi and Production Manager with regards to color. I'll print a file and it will come out perfect. I'll go to reprint and it comes out different. I'll open the file, re-rip and it will again change. It wasn't until I defaulted on everything and set my profiles up again that things began to print properly with that file. All other files at the time were coming out fine.

Flexi always has issues, especially if you are dealing with gradients an their version of a drop shadow. Hopefully one day they will bur the hatchet wit Adobe and we can get a program that is more compliant with Adobe CC and have less compatibility issues.