• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Product: complete wholesale retractable banner stands, with high res print

Typestries

Hi Folks! With the addition of our new high resolution (1400 dpi) print capabilities we're adding new products.

We're now offering a complete banner stand solution-including the aluminum retractable banner stand, a high resolution print 33" x 78" (that looks amazing) on premium ultra smooth anti curl banner, and assembly. You get a complete product ready to hand your client, including delivery. Since we are a wholesale printer, please feel free to email or PM for specific pricing that I do not wish to post publicly. Suffice to say you can easily double your money and still be very competitive! Quantity pricing makes it even more attractive.

Be in touch.

-Rick

Typestries

Attached are the photos of the banner stand. A zippered carrying case is included. Graphic size is 79 x 31.3 and there needs to be 1" additional at the bottom and 1" additional at the top.

Rick McDonough
rick@typestries.com
Wholesale digital flatbed & roll to roll printing, contour cutting & CNC Routing

594 East Bay Ave
Manahawkin NJ 08050

weprintyouprofit.com

888-597-3399
fax 609-597-3144

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 184
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 187