• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New racing t-shirt design...

Locals Find!

That is nice. I am always amazed by what people with talent can do in vector. Which I had 1/10 of the talent it takes to pull something like that off.

SignManiac

The artwork is outstanding but I don't like the last name at all. It took me a minute to figure out what it was..

K Chez

Thanks for the props, guys!

About the last name-originally I had a much more straight forward font (LHF Tallington) and a less busy design, but the customer wanted something less blocky, and more splashy, like a lot of racing designs tend to be, and this is what they chose.

Time wise, about 28-30 hours between the cars, layout revisions and seps (There is also a front design).

signwizz

looks awsome but the top car the rear tire looks like its falling off ,cause on the bottom one the tire is under the wheel well just my 2cents:popcorn:

Speedsterbeast

looks awsome but the top car the rear tire looks like its falling off ,cause on the bottom one the tire is under the wheel well just my 2cents:popcorn:

That's happened to me before while I was leading!
Unfortunately I couldn't blame my crew since I was the last one with the lug wrench in my hand.

I like really like the design and colour scheme- as race car shirts go.
I'm looking forward to the "overly busy" racing designs trend to start moving to a cleaner more subtle look. Although I've been waiting for that since the early ninties.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Thanks for the props, guys!

About the last name-originally I had a much more straight forward font (LHF Tallington) and a less busy design, but the customer wanted something less blocky, and more splashy, like a lot of racing designs tend to be, and this is what they chose...

Nice technical work, unfortunately the end product is pretty much indistinguishable from every other design in this genre.

K Chez

very good, What font is the "shawna" text? really like it

LHF Red Sable script regular

About the rear tire on the top car-that is how an asphalt modified is-they have a ton of offset. This car in particular is a sportsman and runs narrower tires than the tour type modifieds, so they do look a little odd in that respect. I did offer a version with the wider tires, but the customer wanted to keep true to the car, which I can understand.

What you might like as a designer and what the customer wants doesn't always line up, but they're the one paying so you have to give them what they want.