• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New rear window signage....

Yes, No, Maybe SO? Critiques please. I like it rough. Going on the back of a tinted window.

Attachments

• NEWONE.jpg
    NEWONE.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 120

sar bossier

By rear window, I am ASSUMING you mean vehicle window, and perf? If so, that is illegible. The holes in the perf will distort it even more than it already is, and it's hard to read now.

No window perf. the black background would be the black tinted window.

It's better then this one though right.

Attachments

• Window Decal_Print.jpg
    Window Decal_Print.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 96

TwoNine

Not to jump on the 'band wagon' - But, I'd have to say "Unh Uh" on that one. My wife and I have a lot of family down there - and I have to say that that design is in no way conducive to your market. If you were on the border...Maybe....But being in that 'beach' environment - I'd lean more toward the design styles being used there.....Laid back, fun, cool, retro, bold, clean....You get the picture....(Right?) ;)

Good luck!

-Chad

TwoNine

Also - I'd maybe look at the focus of your advertisement....With CTS...What is that? California Transit Services? California Tree Society? Children Terrified of Snakes? etc, etc....I'd focus on making "SIGNS" or "Signs & Design" or "Wraps" or whatever....a key portion of your design....

Just thoughts......

Mosh

You must have had someone charge you too much for your race car numbers so you got a cutter to do them yourself....am I correct????

Our main company is Coastal Traffic Systems "CTS" We specialize in traffic control. We send guys out everyday to close down lanes. Since we also sell everything associated with that. IE: barricades, stripping paint, posts, car stops, delineators, etc. We thought we should start a sign shop since each of our trucks carrys 90 signs. times 50 trucks. At first all they made was traffic signage with a plotter only. Then about a year and half ago they bought the HP L25500. Now that we have so many capabilities of making other things were trying to establish an identity for the sign shop. The owners don't want to let go of the fact that it's CTS but they want to get it out there that we do more then just traffic signage. So they want to call it the CTS Sign Shop.

TwoNine

Ugh. Gross.

If they want to establish an identity as a sign company....Maybe lose the identity of a traffic control firm? Beach Breeze Graphics, Pacific Coast Signs, Harbor Signarts.....The list is endless.

If Coke was trying to make a clear citrus beverage....I doubt they would call it Coca-Cola Clear Citrus.....They might just go with Sprite.