• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Roland Printer/Cutter

WDP

i seen a epson 6000 for 20k new . Rolands are great but the cut feature is never accurate.

B Snyder

I've never cut sandblast mask with my VP-540 but the accuracy is very good.
Which VersaCAMM do/did you use WDP?

WDP

I always find it to be a hair off for some reason so we put a stroke of color now around graphics.

Victorian Signs

ink cost $$$$$$$$$

Nice Machine..........:peace!:it would be interesting to find out what the cost of the inks are for the white & silver.................

bigben

Just got a price here in Montreal. 28000$ CDN. Including rolls of vinyl, banner, ink, delivery, training, etc. And the rep is negociable at that price...

I was thinking to get the new hp l25500 60in, but now I can't decide witch one I will choose...

rolandtech

Roland is KING

I know its like ford and gm but if your buying a printer cutter to make a living Roland is king of the road hands down. I print on them and repair them and the quality is second to no one. now you can print white, clear and metallic so move on over and let the BIG DOG EAT!!!