• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEw Roland pro1!?

gvozden

I get mail by roland . Thay have a new cutters!? Like gx with optical countur cut!?
I can t find here ( in my country ) a new model to try. Only in septmebar....graphic fair....

I want to buy a new cutter ....and where is a problem.....
-graphtec 7000
- mimaki FX 1200
- Pro cam 1 1200

see!? what is a smart move, please help ...I `m not right on track....
cant deside what is a best buy!?!?!?!??!
and did anyone here about UNIFORM ploters, like rolands but with refills!?
like a sp versions 540.......bulk ink......!?

i`m a bout 12 years in sign busines,....so I`m not a beginer but this is a hard for me......to decide...
thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!

gvozden

OLD Paint ...you are ok man, where did you learn that:)
hehehe:thumb:

I had several rolands and they are workhorses but its time to move on , somethig newer...capish...!? :)

I need that countur cuts , I work a lot of bikes and race cars these days...

..and it`s ok for corel-to-cut becose a lot of design that I have are in cdr format, I only didnt see that new cuter in work...old cx wasn`t so good as thay told us, tracking wasnt his stronger side..

OldPaint

the roland CX plotter is no comaprison to a roland PRO machine. i got 2 PNC-1100(OLDER ROLAND PRO MODEL)
and they work great.
OLD Paint ...you are ok man, where did you learn that:)
hehehe my last name is PRIBISH.....russian.....3-4 yr old i lived next door to my buba and jid-du ......