• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Scam..

2B

Seems Roy is scamming again,

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:23 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Ordering Information

Good Afternoon,
Am Mr.Roy Term and would like to make an Order of STOP SIGN sizes:
24 x 24 from you and would like to know if you have some in stock now also let me know the price of each and the types of payment that you accept.Thank you and waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

Roy..

slappy

thank you for the inquiry, but i just sold all equipment for my new job at the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

MR. Graphics

darnit , I just ordered 130 stop signs for Roy, just lucky he sent me $5750.38 before i ordered them, now i can send the signs back and keep the cash lol...

seriously got the same email, sent him back a quote. he sent back an email wanting 130 stop signs shipped through a company, to an address in haiti. crazy people with nothing better to do.

AzGene

Bad grammer and no phone # is the hallmark of these fools. I just block the them but they keep on comming.