• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Series of Gold Rush

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Haven't seen the show since the end of the first series but saw the previews for the second series and couldn't watch it and now they are starting the third season. It's like the same story every season just with different backgrounds they should get real actors and make it a drama series instead of paying regular guys to play actors and calling it real lol.

NO GUTS, NO GLORYYY!

Team Valhalla

Maybe I missed it, but I want to know where/how Todd came up with the money for all that new heavy equipment they're using this year.

Uh, hello... Discovery Channel stupid!

SP

Edna

Another seson of Bummmbbling. those Guys are from Portland wear i used to live and are natorious fu#$-UP an owe everyone money their. that is why they scipped town and whent north. I personnall no Jim (guy who got asalted) who left in the first season. NO WAY they our going to make any money . the only gold they are digging is out of the discovet channel and all the suckers bying there stuff online.

DizzyMarkus

Maybe I missed it, but I want to know where/how Todd came up with the money for all that new heavy equipment they're using this year

At the beginning they had Todd and Dave meeting with a huge room of investors through a friend hehe oh ok lol -- thats where the money cme from I guess.

I too hope its the kid thats stikes it big :0)

Markus

TheSnowman

Yea, he knew a guy who invested in stuff like this, and they got a big boardroom full of guys and presented it to them. Apparently they bit on it.

Sign Works

I am highly impressed with the young man Parker, at 17 and still in high school he seems to exibit more initiative, responsibility & maturity than a lot of grown men I've come across.