• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Shop Helper

wildside

Found out yesterday that after many years of my wife and I trying, that i have a shop helper finally cooking, should be ready to go to work next summer.:Big Laugh

This is a huge relief as we have done everything but adoption, and funny thing is, literally an hour before my wife called, i was on the phone with our adoption counselor. Life is funny like that sometimes.

knucklehead

Another congrats!!!! That's what my mom and dad did, right in the middle of adopting my sister, they found out I was in the oven. Kinda 2 fer 1.

Fatboy

My friend I am so happy for you.! Children is a blessing from God! Enjoy! Here is a pic of my little boy on one of our fishing trips

Attachments

• nathan fishing.JPG
    nathan fishing.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 66

TheSnowman

Your kids will drive you nuts, but there is nothing that can replace them when they aren't driving you nuts, well even if they always do...they are still great. Congrats!