• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New shop.

Mosh

Just bought the building next to our shop and plan to move the sign part of our operation over there. Here are some pics BEFORE we move everything. It is around 15,000 sq ft, room to get a semi and tralier inside, so it is going to help alot in the winter.

shop_001.jpg

application area, there is another 75 feet behind our van.

shop_006.jpg

shop

shop_005.jpg

spray booth

shop_004.jpg

Shop

shop_002.jpg

Computer-printer area

shop_003.jpg

New Show-room

Mosh

Oh Mosh...you sure have the setup over there.

Just got it, wait until we get moved in. Will be great to be able to letter semi trailers inside this winter, I have scafolds set up with 28' planks so
we can letter half of a trailer side without moving the scafolds.

intensegraphics

Looks like it will be nice when you get it all set up. I'd kill for enough area to pull a semi inside. Got 5 to do right now and looking for somewhere warm...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Corn, extra trailer space and gun racks..............

This has nothing to do with the thread, but somehow it just seemed fitting....

monkey hole.jpg

Craig Sjoquist

looks like ya got space remembers setting up scaffold hand lettering 2-53 ft trailers side by side in a day bet ya can double that now days

Sticker Dude

Wow Congrats for the new shop hope it works out for you
Looks like a very big shop Why such a large shop when you have one next door?
if you dont mind me asking What did you pay for it?
we have been looking around here for a shop and the commerical building are still crazy even off the beaten patch