• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New sign guy in my area

Fatboy

mushputz.... I'm sure you're a very nice and happy friend to have... if someone wants you to be their friend.

However, you show nothing of your own for a year now..... and yet you belittle someone that can't even be here to defend themselves.

There's nothing wrong with his pastels, pencil drawings or paintings. Sure, some might have some areas that need attention, but nothing like what I've seen on your site.

You still haven't grown on this site as someone to listen to or even take to heart in the slightest. You're filled with so much.... I don't know what, but you're full of it.

Tell me/us your claim to fame and maybe I'll understand where you're coming from for a change.
Best post I have seen here! I think Mosh feels a little bit insecure!

Vinylman

Torch his shop....let's see if his God puts out the fire.
He's probably the biggest scammer hiding behing his Jesus fish...I'm
not bitter....just would have rather not played the "secret game" with Father
Bart.

:ROFLMAO:

Shovel;

You and I have had a "few" conversations over the past number of years here on Signs 101, but your comment here is really troubling.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the original post, and seems on face value to be nothing short of antagonistic.

Was that your intent?

If, as you state, "I'm not bitter", what would make you make such a comment as "...let's see if his God puts out the fire.
He's probably the biggest scammer hiding behing his Jesus fish
"

The man that Mosh has held up to ridicule in his original post seems to have a level of artistic ability that have come from years of personal commitment and training. The fact that he is professing to have "faith" on his website doesn't seem germane to Mosh's original attack and certainly shouldn't have any bearing on your comments.

You have been extremely helpful to me and many others in the past in regards to your knowledge of fonts and how to find them.:thumb: And you appear to be a fairly literate and articulate individual.

That being said, your attack on this mans professed "faith" {which is not even presented from his perspective on this site (Signs 101) only referenced thanks to Mosh' attempt to demean him} seems unwarranted. :peace!:

If he, not Mosh< has done something to you personally then by all means take it up with him.

SignManiac

Yee Haw! I recon ole Mosh is gitt'n a good chuckle oudda der s%&t he done stirred up a gin. How does he do it??? The man is multi talented.

OldPaint

vinylman get a grip...........ok? you would be hell with a badge..........hope you dont ever get one and a gun))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Shovelhead

Shovel;

You and I have had a "few" conversations over the past number of years here on Signs 101, but your comment here is really troubling.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the original post, and seems on face value to be nothing short of antagonistic.

Was that your intent?

If, as you state, "I'm not bitter", what would make you make such a comment as "...let's see if his God puts out the fire.
He's probably the biggest scammer hiding behing his Jesus fish
"

The man that Mosh has held up to ridicule in his original post seems to have a level of artistic ability that have come from years of personal commitment and training. The fact that he is professing to have "faith" on his website doesn't seem germane to Mosh's original attack and certainly shouldn't have any bearing on your comments.

You have been extremely helpful to me and many others in the past in regards to your knowledge of fonts and how to find them.:thumb: And you appear to be a fairly literate and articulate individual.

That being said, your attack on this mans professed "faith" {which is not even presented from his perspective on this site (Signs 101) only referenced thanks to Mosh' attempt to demean him} seems unwarranted. :peace!:

If he, not Mosh< has done something to you personally then by all means take it up with him.

I look forward to, and consider it an honor, to help others on Signs101.
:wine-smi:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
attachment.php

This poster is pretty funny!!

Salmoneye

I don't see anything representing his 'sign' skills. I got a lead on a good sign job the other day from this spun out meth-head, I completely dismissed him. He went on and on about what a burden it was for him to be so creative... ... Then he whipped out his cell phone to show me some of his hand work and it completely blew me away. This guy is crazy talented and living in the park in a sleeping bag. I would be afraid to have him around my shop because he is so spun out but I did decide to follow up on his lead and actually landed about a $4,000. job out of the deal that was a little too big for him. I have been keeping my eye out because he is getting a few hundred as a sales commission that he doesn't know about.

JasperST

I don't see anything representing his 'sign' skills. I got a lead on a good sign job the other day from this spun out meth-head, I completely dismissed him. He went on and on about what a burden it was for him to be so creative... ... Then he whipped out his cell phone to show me some of his hand work and it completely blew me away. This guy is crazy talented and living in the park in a sleeping bag. I would be afraid to have him around my shop because he is so spun out but I did decide to follow up on his lead and actually landed about a $4,000. job out of the deal that was a little too big for him. I have been keeping my eye out because he is getting a few hundred as a sales commission that he doesn't know about.
That's great that you would compensate him for the tip, but I honestly don't see your point. He might have talent, but many people do. It takes accepting reality, hard work and determination to do something with that talent. Same with music or any field that you can name.

Some very talented people make a living doing signs when they are capable of so much more. But it's a living. We can accept it or we can pretend that the world owes us something and that we were somehow cheated and live in a park.

Sorry, but I don't play the fiddle for someone with talent, if you want to do something with your talent, that's your job, not ours.

sjm

That's great that you would compensate him for the tip, but I honestly don't see your point. He might have talent, but many people do. It takes accepting reality, hard work and determination to do something with that talent. Same with music or any field that you can name.

Some very talented people make a living doing signs when they are capable of so much more. But it's a living. We can accept it or we can pretend that the world owes us something and that we were somehow cheated and live in a park.

Sorry, but I don't play the fiddle for someone with talent, if you want to do something with your talent, that's your job, not ours.

Look up Graham Nash and Giclée ... the boy I think did good in both arenas. :corndog: