• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New sign - Like a store location sign

SignaramaFL

Hello All, I am in need of help again. I am looking to have someone fabricate a sign. Essentially there are 2 designs. One that needs to be on two posts. And the other will be mounted to a wall. I have attached a very rough draft, so that the concept is understood. This is for a shopping center, so they want a display for all the businesses that are located in their shopping center. There are going to be panels that need to be inter-changeable, and we will put vinyl lettering on them as need be. Any suggests or help would be much appreciated, if there is someone who thinks they would be up to this job, please feel free to PM me so we can exchange information. Thanks!!! :)

Attachments

• tendants plaque.jpg
    tendants plaque.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 122

SignManiac

Do something similar to one I did last year. Any number of way to attach the name plates. Just depends on how you build it.

Attachments

• canguru.jpg
    canguru.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 113

SignManiac

I did design and make it. It's double faced. I used Dibond and closed the sides in with PVC. The tenant panels are 1/2" PVC and attached with antique brass screws.