Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New sign - Like a store location sign

Discussion in 'Dimensional Signs' started by SignaramaFL, Jun 16, 2011.

1. SignaramaFL

SignaramaFL Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Hello All, I am in need of help again. I am looking to have someone fabricate a sign. Essentially there are 2 designs. One that needs to be on two posts. And the other will be mounted to a wall. I have attached a very rough draft, so that the concept is understood. This is for a shopping center, so they want a display for all the businesses that are located in their shopping center. There are going to be panels that need to be inter-changeable, and we will put vinyl lettering on them as need be. Any suggests or help would be much appreciated, if there is someone who thinks they would be up to this job, please feel free to PM me so we can exchange information. Thanks!!! :)

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Do something similar to one I did last year. Any number of way to attach the name plates. Just depends on how you build it.

Attached Files:

3. SignaramaFL

SignaramaFL Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Did you make this yourself?

4. petesign

petesign Very Active Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Hoover AL
    ^^^ Maniac... That's very nice! What did you make it out of?

5. SignManiac

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    I did design and make it. It's double faced. I used Dibond and closed the sides in with PVC. The tenant panels are 1/2" PVC and attached with antique brass screws.

6. SignManiac

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    I make 99.9% of every sign I sell. Don't want to lose control of the quality.

7. SignaramaFL

SignaramaFL Member

Feb 7, 2011

Its a beautiful sign!