• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New signs from Winterpeg

piccadillysigns

Hello from Snowy Winnipeg,
a couple of signs we have completed this week.
Both 18lb HDU, the tractor has some sculpt added to it.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6843.jpg
    IMG_6843.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_6846.jpg
    IMG_6846.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6822.jpg
    IMG_6822.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6806.jpg
    IMG_6806.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 124

skyhigh

Man...I'm always impressed with your work but the details in the tractor are flat out amazing.

I actually just said "wow" out loud....!

I can say without a doubt that I would never be able to put out work like that even if I spent the rest of my life trying!

Keep up the good work, I look forward to the day that I get to see some of your masterpieces in person around the city.

:goodpost:What he said

Marlene

Man...I'm always impressed with your work but the details in the tractor are flat out amazing.

I actually just said "wow" out loud....!

me too! your work is always outstanding, do you ever have a bad day?:loveya:

genericname

Wow, that tractor is excellent. And since nobody's mentioning the Leeward Place sign, I will. It's just soooo clean! Very nice.

Patentagosse

My father has the very same vintage tractor so I sent him the pic... he argued it's impossible it has been carved in wood... oh Daddy (roll eyes...)

2 thumbs up buddy, real piece of art

piccadillysigns

Wow Thank you all for the great feedback,
Just kicking back at the cottage for the Holidays, we had completed a few signs just before we came out to the lake for some R&R, I will post them when we get home,
This has been our first year in business and I must say I can't wait for 2013 to start its been fun so far, this work is something I have dreamed about for a long time, with an art background and a love of woodworking it seemed just a good fit, with all the great sign makers and business people on this blog it's made it fun to share our work and read all the other postings on this site, I hope everyone has a safe New Year and we will look forward to sharing some more of our work soon,
I am posting this from my phone so I hope it reads
Ok,
Again thanks everyone for your kind words and support,
Paul Martin
Piccadilly Signs

Last edited: