• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Site Launch

mesheau

Hey Guy/Gals,

Check out our new website! Before we were lacking the web presence, I decided to take it upon myself to design us a very simple clean website that prospective clients can view our work, and find us!

Very small company (3 employees). I'll be making updates to the gallery once I get a chance to take pictures of our work all over town.

Comments welcomed.

Cheers

www.throopsigns.com

mesheau

Still working on content. The Home page is something i'd like to have a bit more info and maybe a news feed of some sort.

signswi

Good start. Make sure to fill in all the alt="" tags on your images with descriptions that are accurate and hit your targeted keywords. Makes a big difference.

mesheau

Good start. Make sure to fill in all the alt="" tags on your images with descriptions that are accurate and hit your targeted keywords. Makes a big difference.

Do you mean for search engine optimization? As in rather then calling the photo, photo6.png call it vehiclegraphics.png ?

xxaxx

Looks really nice ... one thing I noticed though is that the main section jumps a few pixels left and right as you click through the tabs ... home and contact are the same but the other two jump a couple so its a little distracting.

MatthewTimothy

clean site, but there is something that bugs me coding wise. In the body he place id="wrap" with a bottom margin of 20px which is cool. BUT your site isnt long enough to actually worry about the bottom margin... Plus you might want to look into social integration. other than that cleanly done also glad to see he added meta-tags and Google Analyics :thumb:

mesheau

Looks really nice ... one thing I noticed though is that the main section jumps a few pixels left and right as you click through the tabs ... home and contact are the same but the other two jump a couple so its a little distracting.

Thats because the "Our Work" section is a longer page, therefor adds a scroll bar, thus bumping the page over to the left a few pixels. I wondered this also and thats the answer I got.

mesheau

clean site, but there is something that bugs me coding wise. In the body he place id="wrap" with a bottom margin of 20px which is cool. BUT your site isnt long enough to actually worry about the bottom margin... Plus you might want to look into social integration. other than that cleanly done also glad to see he added meta-tags and Google Analyics :thumb:

Whats this social integration you speak of? Like having a linked twitter or facebook feed?

I tried creating a facebook page for the business but I can't link it to a personal account since I don't have one. I can't invite anyone.

xxaxx

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice the scroll bar my first time looking at it. That makes sense.

MatthewTimothy

its not hard at all man, if you want I can show you. BUT you should make a like page. There is a code snippet Ive been messing with that will integrate the same feed through, facebook, twitter, and other possiblities