• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New State Farm Logo

Drip Dry

Anyone know where I can find the new State Farm logo. My DVD has the old logo and I have dtried downloading a couple but can't get the to work for me. Thanks, Curt
curt.mcmillion@yahoo.com
Anyone know where I can find the new State Farm logo. My DVD has the old logo and I have dtried downloading a couple but can't get the to work for me. Thanks, Curt
curt.mcmillion@yahoo.com
State Farm is very particular about logos and logo colors. Theirs another thread started Feb 24 about this. Sorry, I can't figure out to link it here.
If your rebranding for an agent, they will supply you with all the files. You just need to follow their rules. It's very simple

ytry

Yes that's the one, but when I try and open it says no file. I have tried from all the conventional sites.
It is for an Agent, I'll see if he can get it for me. Thanks

bannertime

Best thing to do is ask the agent to go into their portal and get the files and guidelines. We've had some say they won't because it cost extra, but unless they want to pay even more to have it located or recreated, no work gets done.

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
Cover your butt on State Farm! They are really particular on their signs! Everything and I mean everything has to be perfect! We won't even mess with them anymore because of all the hassle! If you do, get your money upfront, cause if its not perfect, they won't approve it.