• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New stuff

OldPaint

got my new LOWER TEETH TODAY...1st stop was DENNY'S, and a patti melt with a real burger!!!!!!!!!! only ate half of it, as stomach has downsized due to hospital stay.also difib is in right upper chest. did that cause iam left handed. yes i look like CRAP!!!! some days i feel as bad as i look, others not so much))))))

Attachments

• Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 118

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You look ok to me, they didn't cut your hair did they?
Good to see you here.

wayne k
guam usa

iSign

TGIF
Have a great weekend OP! Glad you're not limiting yourself to Tofu anymore... You only live once.
-
-
-
well, actually... maybe I gotta stop saying that now :rolleyes:

SignosaurusRex

OMG! OP....a REAL burger? I never thought I'd ever see the day.....:thumb:
Welcome back home from the "Hell" side of things and congrats on the new choppers and getting better.
Did any of the nurses survive your presence?:wink:

CentralSigns

Welcome back, guess god had a plan for you after all. What will the masterpiece you paint next be, or will it be clay works.

round man

Good to see yer back up around and at it again dude,...ya gotta quit skeerin' us like that dude,...keep on keepin' on,...

Jillbeans

Op you are a mere shadow of your former self!
I hope you heal up quick.
Glad to hear you are no longer tofu-only.
I think you need some liver and onions to give you some pep!
Love....Jill

Baz

You look like you just went through a fight ... You did and you won! Glad to see you back OP.:toasting::notworthy:

Also ... don't forget ... Chicks dig scars!

Si Allen

The reason OP looks like that is because Hennie had his pony tail tied up too tight!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: