• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New super sexy printing website launched!

858Graphics

www.858graphics.com
After almost 3 years in development I am so happy to launch our new website.

http://www.lasvegasprinting.com

It has been such an expensive and time consuming process to build but we have received over 5,000 hits in the first month.

Just wanted to show off my work and get some feedback from the member's that have helped me so much over the past 4 years.

trik

Hey I like the clean crisp look. Navigation looks friendly. My only question is, with 5000 hits, wouldn't you have wanted the site totally complete? You have a bunch of broken links? I am sure once they are all completed, it will be great, but not sure I would have released it not totally finished.

bois323

Clean site, easy to navigate, very user friendly. Great job.

What script did you use for the pricing option? I looked for one like it but all can find is the one that includes the "design your own site" option. Don't want that.

WCSign

I see a clean site with a whole lot of Las Vegas SEO tweaking but a lot of broken links.. im not knocking it... better than over half the ones ive seen on here, good job.

although I think any companies coming to display in Vegas may already have thier backdrops.. who knows.

oh and in the other thread you said "5000 hits in 3 days" im calling BS and misrepresentation on that... unless you genuinely dont know what youre talking about.. so, what is YOUR definition of a "hit"?

because I just browsed 3 or 4 pages on your site and I probably gave you 75-100 of them.

oh and every page registers errors

sorry to seem like im dogging you out... im not.. the site is clean and effective