• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to 101 but old in the trade

KinseySign

Hi Folks! We as a company are new here to Signs 101 but are in a nice way known as potting soil in the sign industry. Potting soil? Yes, we are that damn old (113 years). The point of us joining is to share, learn and hopefully make some great friends along the way.

We have a big bag of talent in our walls, new and old that still do things the old way with technology infused through the process. The time, tested & proven methods work, sells and wins 94.2% of the time so we keep at it. Hopefully we can be of help here and find help as we definitely need it sometimes.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome, but be very careful of those numbers you're sporting around. 87.3% of all statistical statements are false/made up. :toasting:

KinseySign

Highly doubtful our numbers are made up. :) We are very well documented in our state history. Not to mention it shows in our output quality. ;)

So... We know the numbers are to a bull in china shop level but we prefer to remain humble and work with finesse. Lmao!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Was only kidding. It was a joke. I guess you're in the 12.7%.

Still........... welcome to s101.​

KinseySign

It was well received as a joke. Lol I was probably rude for not thanking you guys for the welcome.

BTW Glad to know you are still around Gino. I remember you from being on here years ago.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It was well received as a joke. Lol I was probably rude for not thanking you guys for the welcome.

BTW Glad to know you are still around Gino. I remember you from being on here years ago.

No, not at all rude. Stick around and you'll see rudeness. As far as still being around, you might be old as dirt, but when God said, Let there be light....... I pulled the switch. :pops_blinking: