• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to board and vinyl

boostdemon

Hey, joined a while ago when i first bought my plotter (Graphtec 24"). I've been playing (struggling) around with illustrator to make things friendly for the cutting process. I've done some simple stickers for my car club, did some fun things for my guitar hero controller but thats about it :thumb:

I've been trying to learn more illustrator tricks and just started doing multi-layer sticker designs.

-Dana

skyhigh

too many hobbies, not enough money

I like your "tag" line at the bottom of your posts Dana. I'm guessing this is one of your hobbies?

Anyways..... welcome to this "professional" sign makers forum, and good luck with your stickers.

PS. you gotta love Illy, its definately ONE of the great programs out there.....same with the graphtec.:thumb:

boostdemon

thanks for the warm welcome, and the links sign boy!

yeah im a photoshop guy who just recently got into illustrator for vinyl. I've used it in the past but only for logos and such for print (much more forgiving).