• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new to digital and lovin it

chrismccray

I work in the eastern part of Washington State at a shop called Designer Decal. Been in the industry for about 5 years or so doing screens, running plotters, operating our laser, and just typical sign making stuff. Just got into digital printing about a year ago and am having a blast (goods and bads) trying to figure out all the fine tuning of everything. I am currently operating a Mutoh Valuejet 1604, Fuji Acuity HD2504, and a ColorSpan 5465. I love the concept of this site because its getting answers from other people using the same equipment that Im using. Hopefully I can in a few years I can post threads to help other newbies just like myself solve complicated issues that I found answers to... Looking forward to learning a lot from all you experienced people and hope to have a great working relationship with all of you!