• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Digital printing

MPL5567

Hi, im Matt im from Massachusetts I work out of my dads sporting goods store. we do screen printing and embriodery. just about 6 months ago i bought a Roland CJ-500 printer. the thing is great. I have been making signs for about 3 years now and i want to expand my business to higher levels. I am thinking about vehicle wraps. Is there anyone that can help me go in the right direction.

thanks
Matt

Mason

Im in Swampscott.. Youre my competition LOL..
whats the name of your shop?

DiPietro Signworks
201C Essex St
Swampscott MA

MPL5567

I work out of my dads sporting goods store. Todd's Sporting Goods. I don't think were competition lol...im only 22 years old and just starting to get a graps on this stuff...i went to your website and looked at your work. ive seen a bunch of it around beverly. you do nice work. anyway you can help me out...you hiring lol

Mason

Im not hiring, but anything I can do to help feel free to ask.
Next time I get a wrap to do youre welcome to come down watch/help out or whatever..

MPL5567

thanks a million. is it hard to grasp wraping? i am very interested in doing more vehicle graphics. The majority of my work are banners. I want to try new things, that would be great if i could come and watch. would you be interested in traingin someone?

Mason

thanks a million. is it hard to grasp wraping? i am very interested in doing more vehicle graphics. The majority of my work are banners. I want to try new things, that would be great if i could come and watch. would you be interested in traingin someone?

Matt, not a problem, PM me for contact info.

Replicator

Welcome to The BIG SHOW !

Grew up in Marblehead 01-12 and CapeCod 12-17 . . . Then on to the rest of my life from there !