• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to doing printed vinyl with falcon jr, need help with flexi setup and profiles

JBowen747

Hello there everyone, thanks for allowing me to join a forum where I can get great information from professional graphic designers, so hopefully one day I will be able to do the same for someone else. The equiptment I'm using is mutoh falcon jr and flexipro 8.5v1 and I want to know what settings and profiles I should use in the flexi and the production manager to get good prints, the media I'm mostly using right now is orajet 3651 glossy, 3M control tac V3, and I haven't decided on a banner media yet, but if you
Guys have something you would recommend for getting good quality prints from that would be great! Also is anyone using any prismjet media

AUTO-FX

Jeremy, go to the SAI website and download the profiles they have there. I used the Oracal 3951G and the 3m180 for almost everything.

JBowen747

Ok thanks I was going to call you but I figured sence I got approved on here I might as well use it lol, I've been playing in the maintenance modes a good bit and got the banding down to hardly nothing, my college classes on plc's finally payed off haha, but I went ahead and ordered a new black print head because I thing I can get it alot better, signwarehouse sent me some samples of different media printed at 720 x 720 with the prismjet and some of the materials have great photo quality, I cant wait till I get good as this so the girlfriend won't complain to much when I get a loan for one hahaha

AUTO-FX

This is an excellant forum and there are many folks here who are very knowledgeable. PM me if there's anything I can help you with. Or call, you've got my number!