• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Everything...All Advice Welcome

davidcarr87

also, when you start a website..put as much on there that you can sell..
and then be sure to note that if there is one on there that you do not have listed to contact you...i searched and people are scanning their phones and stuff..then taking the image and and going from there.
Maybe you could get by with only having a few "top sellers" at first and each time you get a request for something new just add it to the site...to add along as you go :D

Gary G

Hello slapakiss. You are so right...we never stop learning. I hope to learn a lot, from what I have seen so far; some very nice people on here. I appreciate the best of luck wish and the same back to ya.

Gary G

Good idea a2z. I am able to scan quiet a few phones as my daughter works for Telus. My problem is to get the skin the right size so it will roll over the side of the phone and stop where the front/back covers meets the side piece, which on.. say most Blackberrys is made of some sort of rubber material. When scanning a phone all you get is the front or back. I suppose you could scan the sides, but I don't know how you would put all that together to get the right size skin.