• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Flexi...looking for the bleed or choke spread when using multi colors???

Click Draw

Hi there,

I'm just starting to use Flexi now....so far so good. I did a sample print the other day of the word with a fill and stroke but when printed, there is some slight mis-alignment and I got a very small gap the shows the substrate color. When is the bleed option?

thanks, Jeff

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Hi there,

I'm just starting to use Flexi now....so far so good. I did a sample print the other day of the word with a fill and stroke but when printed, there is some slight mis-alignment and I got a very small gap the shows the substrate color. When is the bleed option?

thanks, Jeff

Assuming the stroke overlapped the object this shouldn't happen assuming whatever you're using for a printer is properly aligned. Unless, of course, you separated the stroke into its own object and then nudged either the stroke object or the original object. Perhaps inadvertently.

J Hill Designs

Assuming the stroke overlapped the object this shouldn't happen assuming whatever you're using for a printer is properly aligned. Unless, of course, you separated the stroke into its own object and then nudged either the stroke object or the original object. Perhaps inadvertently.

I believe he's using an edge, bob, in which case it will happen unless trapped

Click Draw

So I just checked out the "Color Trapping" tool...makes sense. Just have to try a few prints to understand the options of "light to dark, dark to light, and include strokes." Thank you again both of you. I have enough gray hair, really don't need more. lol.

Click Draw

Hey guys,

Is there a way to choose the order of which color will print first, second, and so on...? Again, I'm using the Edge, foil printer.

Thank you.

Drip Dry

In the "123" window. You will see the colors that will print. You can drag them around to a different order

Click Draw

Thank you for more replies everyone. Ive checked in the color mapping and I believe this is for assigning specific colors of ink or foil from your printer color profile to a color brought in from a different source. Still fumbling around looking but that did help for future so thank you for that suggestion. Much appreciated.
Cheers,
Jeff