• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help new to Flexi

Josh Kuper

I import a vector EPS file and it opens grouped. I go to the Select Tool and the vector image is grouped, I go to try to ungroup it and the option is not available, grayed out. When I try the Select Within Tool I can grab one piece from the file but then it goes back to Select Tool. What am I doing wrong, seams like such a simple process, I created the file in Omega

steve contos

I import a vector EPS file and it opens grouped. I go to the Select Tool and the vector image is grouped, I go to try to ungroup it and the option is not available, grayed out. When I try the Select Within Tool I can grab one piece from the file but then it goes back to Select Tool. What am I doing wrong, seams like such a simple process, I created the file in Omega
Some times that gets me too and I'm not new...lol... un mask then you will probly get a big black block covering it either drag that to the side or delete it that's what I do... then it should let you un group

Josh Kuper

Some times that gets me too and I'm not new...lol... un mask then you will probly get a big black block covering it either drag that to the side or delete it that's what I do... then it should let you un group

Well that is exactly what the problem was, big black box covering it after unmasking it, why would that even be a thing to have to figure out

steve contos

Well that is exactly what the problem was, big black box covering it after unmasking it, why would that even be a thing to have to figure out
not sure where that even comes from might be if it was made in adobe i just delete it.. i think its from when adobe flattens a file

IsItFasst

Yeah, have to unmask stuff all the time that is created by customers/designers. Not sure why its there but I'm so used to it now I don't even think twice about it.