• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Flexisign

Kswift

This program was given to me and im not sure on how to load or find the icc profiles into it. I see other posts of what to do but most the manufacturers i have been trying to get the profiles from are not making it easy to obtain. I would love some help if someone can give it to me on how to load and find icc profiles for flexisign 8.1 and im using a roland sc 540 pro2 printer. Thanks.

luggnut

does the your roland printer com with Versaworks or something similar (colorip?) then you don't need the flexi icc just use the ones for your RIP. i used to use the wasatch version that came with the sc540 and i liked its color better than flexi.

Kswift

Well the profiles i have found are for Flexi in some places Like 3m for example. I downloaded the icc profiles but it only comes with a cft file in it. Im not sure on what to do. As for the wasatch rip i lost the disc that came withthis roland as i bought it used from this guy in san diego. If anyone has the rip and would like to help me out i can trade flexisign 8.1 for it. thanks.

cgsigns_jamie

Really... I guess I better not lose my disk then.

Do you know how much it costs? I can't imagine it would be too expensive since it only works with their printers.

Kswift

Im not sure on what version i have cracked or legit. i know that i bought the printer from this guy and he installed the flexi 8.1 in my computer. I dont care if its cracked or legit im just trying to use this to make my printer work out. I have the versaworks software now as well and it will not recognize my printer now. damn what the hell do i need to do to make my printer work right. Are there any versaworks gurus on here? Please any help from anyone would be much appreciated.