• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to forum, but Thank You 4 the help!

Stickerdick

My name is Mark Richardson, I own a company called SignTalk Graphix in Jacksonville, Florida. I have been in business since 1988. I have a Roland Eco-sol XC540 and it was giving me fits today, I could not find my books, nor could I find my number for my printer guy and I was ready to freak-out, but thanks to this forum (which I found through Google), i was able to glean some good information which lead me to the correct way of fixing my problem. So I have joined the group and I hope that it will help me become an even better "SignGuy"!

OlsonSigns601

ahhh I think if his name was Richard you could call him Dick. But not Mark. Unless he is a dick and you know him.

but anway... Welcome!

J

john1

Your not by and chance a old company or used to be in Delaware? There is one a few miles up the road called Sign Talk Signs and Graphics as well (graphics not graphix though)

CS-SignSupply-TT

HEY! from HOTlanta! CiberSupply is a certified Roland dealer and we are happy to help you in any way we can. Please let us know how we can become a better distributor for you.