Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Raw Customs Designs, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Raw Customs Designs

Raw Customs Designs New Member

Jun 25, 2020
    Maine
    Hello everyone
    I just to make sure this is the right place for me to learn more and get valuable information.
    I have a Titan One 28" Plotter
    I have been cutting decals for about 2yrs now. I was trying to do it as a full time gig but my town is tiny here in Maine. I have an ETSY and Ebay stores also but there are so many people doing the same thing its a little harder than I thought to use that as a primary income.
    I enjoy doing it though so I have a full time job and do the vinyl decals on the side.
    Nice to be here
    Hope to learn alot
    Thanks for the add
    Bernie

Tags:
  2. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    :welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK

3. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

Welcome!

4. Robert Armerding

Robert Armerding Merchant Member

Mar 3, 2017
    San Jose, CA
    Welcome. Let me give you a personal invitation to click on any of my banner ads here on s101. Let's team up to see if between the two of us, we might come up with some fun ideas.