• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to forum

Hello everyone
I just to make sure this is the right place for me to learn more and get valuable information.
I have a Titan One 28" Plotter
I have been cutting decals for about 2yrs now. I was trying to do it as a full time gig but my town is tiny here in Maine. I have an ETSY and Ebay stores also but there are so many people doing the same thing its a little harder than I thought to use that as a primary income.
I enjoy doing it though so I have a full time job and do the vinyl decals on the side.
Nice to be here
Hope to learn alot
Thanks for the add
Bernie

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
Hello everyone
I just to make sure this is the right place for me to learn more and get valuable information.
I have a Titan One 28" Plotter
I have been cutting decals for about 2yrs now. I was trying to do it as a full time gig but my town is tiny here in Maine. I have an ETSY and Ebay stores also but there are so many people doing the same thing its a little harder than I thought to use that as a primary income.
I enjoy doing it though so I have a full time job and do the vinyl decals on the side.
Nice to be here
Hope to learn alot
Thanks for the add
Bernie
Welcome. Let me give you a personal invitation to click on any of my banner ads here on s101. Let's team up to see if between the two of us, we might come up with some fun ideas.