• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Forums...hello everyone ;)

splizaat

Hey all,

My Name is Matt, 21 years old, and from Beaverton/Portland Oregon. New here to Signs101 but been running a kind of a small garage operation for the last 2 years from word of mouth mainly. I started with and am still using (and satisfied) with my Summa D60 24" plotter...starting to figure out that someday I'd like to start a storefront with a printer and see where that goes, but I'll just keep trucking away with what i've got for now.

I felt like I knew alot about the industry and little tricks here and there until I started reading here...now I'm starting to figure out that I should have been asking a LOT more questions for the last two years. Everyone i've got so far is self-learned by experience...still trying to figure out the trick to masking stuff by myself instead of calling someone over everytime I need to finish even a small order ;) Maybe my big squeegee I just ordered will help! :)

Anyways, off to install some 14ft Dumptruck Box decals...Hope to see you all around!

Matt
www.MotoGFX.com

THATgirl

Hi Matt Welcome!
A little over 30 years ago I learned to handletter from a guy from Beaverton named Dave Disbro. Maybe you have heard of him? He was a great sign artist. He came to Bellevue to teach me how to hold the brush and learn the different strokes for a day. I learned a ton from him and will always be grateful!

scotts

Hey From Indiana and you will love the big squegee .Ive had mine a couple of months now its works really well